Start Date: 15 September to 15 October 2018
1. This competition is offered by DentalCarextra and all draws will take place at DentalCareXtra Town Square Ave, Moranbah, 07 4941 7930.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
3. Entry in the draw is based on the successful submission via the landing page (dentalcarextra.com.au/projectsmile) with Infusionsoft form completed correctly with story and image attached.
4. The winner will be selected on 19th October 2018 and will receive a tailored oral cosmetic makeover suited to their needs.
5. The prize will be an oral cosmetic makeover tailored to the winners requirements to provide them with a beautiful smile.
6. Notifications will be by telephone and email.
7. If, despite every reasonable effort, DentalCareXtra cannot contact a prize-winner, the prize will be retained for a period of 2 weeks from the date of the draw and another prize winner will be announced.
8. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted.
9. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected Entries Forms.
10. Incomplete Entries and Entries received after 11:59 pm AEST on 15 October 2018 will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entry Forms will also be deemed invalid.
11. The value of the Prize is accurate at the time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in value after that date. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize in the Prize Promotion with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the Prize is unavailable). The Prize (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
12. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
13. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to approval of the relevant state and territory gaming authorities where applicable. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Entry Form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
15. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND RELEASE: In consideration for the Promoter accepting the Entrant's Entry Form, the Entrant releases and forever discharges the Promoter from all claims that the Entrant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any Entrant's participation in this Promotion and a winner's acceptance and use of the Prize. The Entrant indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter to the extent permitted by law in respect of any claim by any person (including but not limited to other Entrants in the Promotion), arising as a result of or in connection with the Entrant's participation in the Promotion.
17. The Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. These Terms and Conditions and the Entry Form constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry and the conduct of the Promotion.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion (or any part of the Promotion), as appropriate. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected claims or for liability incurred by an Entrant.
21. Any costs incurred by the Entrant associated with entering the Promotion, including accessing DentalCareXtra website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Promotion, and mailing the Entry Form are the sole responsibility of the Entrant.
22. Headings and subheadings are inserted for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret the text of these conditions in any way adverse to an interpretation in favour of the Promoter.
23. All entrants must be a resident of Australia.
24. DentalCareXtra makes the final decision on the 3 finalists as well as the final winner based on need.
25. The winner's final after photos, along with their story, may be shared in our promotional materials; including, but not limited to our website, print, and social media.
36. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.