Invisalign isn’t the perfect solution for everyone, but if you’re a good candidate, there are LOTS of reasons for choosing Invisalign—and they’re not all simply about going metal-free!
Clear, removable Invisalign trays are a less invasive orthodontic treatment method. With Invisalign technology, your teeth can be straightened without causing inconveniences to your daily life.
Benefits You Probably Didn’t Expect
The most obvious difference between Invisalign treatment and braces is their appearance, but there’s more to it than that. For example:
- Less office visits. We’ll see you only once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Invisalign trays can sometimes double up as whitening trays or protective mouth gear for sports.
- The removable trays allow you to brush and floss normally, which results in better oral health during treatment.
- You can enjoy the foods you choose, without the dietary restrictions of braces.
- The smooth plastic trays are more comfortable, so you won’t deal with the irritation metal brackets sometimes cause.
Know more about Invisalign treatment process and watch the video below.