Gum and bone disease (called periodontal disease) is a very common infection. It causes bad breath, sore gums, receding gums and bone, and unstable teeth. It puts your heart at risk because the bacterial toxins can affect heart valves. You can also transmit this bacterial infection to other people in your family through kissing or sharing utensils. Toothbrushes placed close together can also transfer bugs.
The good news is that with lasers we can offer more conservative and non-traumatic treatment for moderate to serious gum disease.
Our laser gum disease treatment* means:
- Less invasive therapy, no cutting or sutures
- Virtually painless and less swelling
- Lasers remove the infection and bacteria like no other method can
- Faster healing due to laser bio-stimulation of your cells
- Faster recovery than conventional methods
Contact Us today to make an appointment for Laser treatment at DentalCareXtra.
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.